Monday, February 11, 2013

Welcome to Our Future Classroom!

This is my power point for my future classroom. I would like to use this for open house to give my student's parents an idea of how my classroom would run. I also learned about Google drive and all the different documents you can make. I personally like using the power point on Google than Word. I also learned how to embed codes on to blogger or any website which brings me back to the old Myspace days. I also learned how to make a grading presentation which is below my PowerPoint   Any constructive criticism or ideas would help so please comment below. Also please fill out the presentation form below.




4 comments:

  1. I liked the very school and child friendly look of your presentation. I would play around with the font a little though as I found a few of the slide to be difficult to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought your presentation was great! It was very entertaining and very friendly looking! If I was a student and my teacher showed that I would definitely feel welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good presentation. The only suggestion I would have for you is that some of your slides have alot of words with no space between them and it kind of makes it difficult to read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have been learning about how we can apply technology to our learning and teaching our students as well! This class has really opened my eyes to how social networks, which seem mundane, can contribute to the class room.

    ReplyDelete