Thursday, April 11, 2013

First Flipped Lesson


This video is of my first flipped lesson the students would have previously learned about dinosaurs and animals today comparing and contrasting. In the actual flipped lesson they learn about carnivore and herbivore dinosaurs. Then after the video they would come to class and I would show a picture of a dinosaur they would use a paddle with one side red and one side green. If it was a herbivore dinosaur show the green side, and a carnivore show the red side. Since I never have done a flipped lesson there are several changes I would make plenty of practice before I start, and probably standing instead of sitting. I would also change my actual lesson probably not go in the direction of guiding the students through the website, but show several characteristics a herbivore dinosaur has and pictures. Then pictures of carnivore dinosaurs and characteristics they have.

No comments:

Post a Comment